On April 4th, 1838, thirteen people gathered above a store
building in Brooklyn to organize the Presbyterian congregation.
In 1845 a building was erected on the present location.
To date, five major structural changes have
happened, all to strengthen Christian outreach to the community.
You can visit the Archives Alcove on the 2nd floor of the
education wing. This is a mini-museum in which the memories of
many years of service have been stored and displayed. With God's
help we will continue to preserve the history of our place in
this community, where He finds us together in worship.
stately location on the Village of Brooklyn square, sharing
carillon concerts from our bell tower, illustrates our
commitment to the community in worship. On any given night the
church is ablaze with lights, the parking lot is full of cars of
members and friends gathering for meetings, study groups,
musical practices, and on Sunday, a choice of two worship
services. Public school concerts and baccalaureate ceremonies
are welcome in our sanctuary.